Sunday, April 15, 2012

Introduction

Hello, I'm Mo and this is my blog! :D

Right now I am a Leaving Certificate student in Ireland, and sometimes i find it difficult to get good notes. The worst subject has to be Art History, where i have 3 different books and 2 different sets of teacher's note and my essay book... it makes it very hard to revise :S

So, I've made my own notes,  I plan to upload them here for anyone who wants clear and full information for their LC. Some are to be scanned in, colourful in fountain pen, and some are plain and typed.

I cannot guarantee the accuracy of facts as i am merely compiling all the information i was given by textbooks and teachers. I really hope this blog helps people! :D

I study English, Irish, Math, Biology, Chemistry, Accounting, Art and Japanese so expect only notes from those subjects.... and even then don't expect good ones from English or Accounting DX
And of course i will take requests! :D

First up is my Art History Notes that i finished today on Irish High Crosses!

Ganbarimasu(do your best)
Mo xxxx

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you on Art as the hardest subject to study. Looked at your High Cross notes and they are really good. Keep going! And hope your mocks went well. I have my Art History mock tomorrow so fingers crossed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you worry chicken, no competition here, ive finished my leaving last year thank god. and anyway these notes were just a full compilation from every source i could find... although it looks like i knew a lot.. i didn't remember half of it in the exam XD Good luck! xxx

      Delete
  3. Real life saver this is Mo! Thanks again - Ultan from https://www.maximumpoints.ie/

    ReplyDelete